Ooredoo Maldives’ Board of Directors has passed a motion to distribute MVR 2.34 per share as dividend from 2020’s profits.
Ooredoo, one of two telecom service providers in Maldives, is scheduled to hold its annual general meeting in March, but has yet to finalize a date.
Those registered as shareholders of Ooredoo Maldives by 02:00 pm on February 15 can attend the AGM and are eligible for dividend.
The MVR 2.34 dividend decided on Ooredoo Maldives’s BOD will need to be approved by shareholders during the AGM.
Ooredoo Maldives generated a profit of MVR 407 million in the year 2020.
The company will post the notice for the AGM and the agenda on its website before February 15.
90.5 percent of shares at Ooredoo Maldives are held by Wataniya International FZ-LLC, and the remaining 9.5 percent are held by the general public.